Touring in the UK

ATA Carnet/GMR/CoS If you play in the following countries during your European tour (or possibly drive on) you must be in possession of an ATA Carnet UK Norway Switzerland All the countries in blue on the map: NO need for a ATA Carnet All the countries in grey/yellow: You need a ATA Carnet More information … Continue reading Touring in the UK

Brexit and touring

Hi everyone, we all know what is happening next year with Great Britain, they are leaving the EU, with a contract or not. I would just like to inform you all that we may need more time to go over to Great Britain, so please plan allow more time. We all hope everything will be … Continue reading Brexit and touring