Touring in the UK

ATA Carnet/GMR/CoS

If you play in the following countries during your European tour (or possibly drive on) you must be in possession of an ATA Carnet

  • UK
  • Norway
  • Switzerland

All the countries in blue on the map: NO need for a ATA Carnet
All the countries in grey/yellow: You need a ATA Carnet

More information about ATA can be found at:

UK addendum

Make sure you have requested everything on time.